- School Name
- 430 - Westford
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Administrative Assistant
We’re hiring immediately! Next Generation Children's Center, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Administrative Assistant to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 75% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 275 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Must have knowledge and understanding of state standards and maintains school at a level exceeding these standards
- Compliance with state licensing standards, including but not limited to criminal background screening and fingerprinting
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant within childhood education or similar industry
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing
- Attention to detail
Preschool Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs all administrative duties in a polite and professional manner
- Manage and maintain front office/reception workspace
- Greets parents and children throughout the workday
- Answers incoming phone calls from parents, visitors and other inquiries
- Maintains professional attitude in being self-approachable by parents, children and staff
- Establishes a safe, healthy, and welcoming preschool setting
- Develops open lines of communication with parents, children and staff
- Manages our data base and other records as needed for school and state licensing regulations
- Provide support to Director and Assistant Director as needed
- Additional administrative duties to support school success
- Other job duties as assigned
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21527