- School Name
- 524 - Smoky Hill
- Field and School Leadership
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Denver Market (float between our 5 Colorado locations)
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Compliance Manager to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 275 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a self-directed operational expert, proven successes in building strong and supportive teams and able to drive results in implementing compliance standards within a dedicated market. This position requires excellent leadership, team-building, organizational development, communication skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ensure school standards are maintained in accordance with the expectations set out by licensing authorities, government programs and company policies and procedures.
- Address and communicate new state or company policies to all appropriate parties.
- Assist leadership to continually identify and address potential issues that may impact the health and safety of all children, staff, and families at our facilities.
- Make sound and timely business decisions that keep the school moving forward. Ability to take action in fast-changing, unpredictable situations.
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- Oversee compliance of the school’s ability to adhere to licensing guidelines.
- Monitor local, federal and state communication for future implementation of policies, rules, and/or best practices that may require additional systems, support, or initiatives.
- Assist in providing information to all local, state, and federal regulatory agencies by submitting required documentation, providing corrective action letters following a statement of non-compliance, communicating the vacancy and placement of new administration when required by local, state, or federal regulations.
- Address and communicate new company policies related to licensing, safety and supervision, employee and child documentation, and any other applicable policies related to the appropriate employees to ensure compliance is maintained with the company’s standards for high quality care.
- Provide assistance with investigations on concerns regarding staff and students, auditing records, monitoring and observation.
- Establish and maintain systems to ensure all company initiatives and policies regarding safety and supervision are implemented and the schools are safe, clean, home-like and educational.
- Develop workshops and trainings related to licensing initiatives to support staff.
- Monitor program excellence, performance, and evaluation as it relates to Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS).
- Provide support systems to ensure schools are safe and clean within a home-like environment by maintaining all local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Review and audit monthly reports and provide feedback to the schools to maintain compliance. Partner with local, state, and federal agencies to build and foster partnerships.
- Participate in regulatory audits and/or inspections to assist the agency and schools.
- Work with region leadership to establish and maintain systems to ensure all initiatives and policies regarding safety and supervision are implemented.
- Proven leadership experience at an early childhood facility with multiple classrooms and programs
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands-on childcare teaching experience
- Compliance with state licensing standards at a director level, including but not limited to criminal background screening and fingerprinting
- Minimum requirement of education/experience within one of the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and state education standards, licensing requirements and procedures, and fire, health, and OSHA regulations
- Strong knowledge of USDA Nutritional Standards for Schools
- Must be at least 21 years old and meet corporate driving requirements
- Valid Driver’s License with a driving record that meets company standards