- School Name
- 885 - Canterbury Prep
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Hiring Event!
Day: Tuesday January 24th, 2023
Location: 6820 W 121st, Overland Park KS 66209
Now Hiring Preschool Lead Teachers, Teachers & Teacher Assistants!
We are hiring for split shifts and Full time!
Cadence Academy, part of the Cadence Education family of schools, is an organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 200+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare; but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are holding open interviews this month for inspired and well-qualified teachers for our Crestwood preschool. We are holding open interviews this Tuesday 01/24/2023 from 8:00AM - 6:00PM and would love to meet you!
To register: please send in your resume and confirm the best time you would like to come in on Tuesday. Address:6820 W 121st, Overland Park KS 66209
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following programs:
· Support and Float
· Flexibility to work within our operating hours
Additional Preferred Teaching Credentials:
· Previous experience working with children (preferably in a preschool or licensed daycare center) Also hiring split shifts
· Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or
· College degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related preferred
· Previous related teaching experience
Infant Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool lead teacher requirements
- Previous experience as an Infant teacher
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
- Previous experience as a preschool lead teacher required
- Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
Infant Lead Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- An Infant Lead Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
- Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
- Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.