- School Name
- 904 - Imperial
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
Preschool Hiring Event
Cadence Academy Preschool of Imperial
Now Hiring Preschool Lead Teachers, Teachers & Teacher Assistants!
We are holding open interviews Wednesday & Thursday 03/8/2023/ 3/9/2023 from 7:00AM - 6:00PM and would love to meet you!
To register: please send in your resume and confirm the best time you would like to come in on Wednesday or Thursday.
Location: 2862 Seckman Road
Imperial, Missouri 63052
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following programs:
· Support and Float
· High school diploma or GED
· At least 18 years old
· Flexibility to work within our operating hours
Additional Preferred Teaching Credentials:
· Previous experience working with children (preferably in a preschool or licensed daycare center)
· Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or
· College degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related preferred
· Previous related teaching experience
Contract Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool teacher assistant requirements
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Previous experience as a teacher assistant or in a licensed daycare preferred
Contract Preschool Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- A Contract Preschool Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and will work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day
- Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities
- Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate
- Share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 28350