- School Name
- 901 - Chesterfield
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Hiring Event
Cadence Academy Preschool of Chesterfield
Now Hiring Preschool Lead Teachers, Teachers & Teacher Assistants!
We are holding open interviews Wednesday & Thursday 03/8/2023/ 3/9/2023 from 7:00AM - 6:00PM and would love to meet you!
To register: please send in your resume and confirm the best time you would like to come in on Wednesday or Thursday.
Location: 15405 Olive Boulevard
Chesterfield, Missouri 63017
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following programs:
· Support and Float
· High school diploma or GED
· At least 18 years old
· Flexibility to work within our operating hours
Additional Preferred Teaching Credentials:
· Previous experience working with children (preferably in a preschool or licensed daycare center)
· Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or
· College degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related preferred
· Previous related teaching experience
Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a preschool teacher or in a licensed daycare required
- Child Development Associate or college degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
Preschool Teacher Responsibilities:
As one of our Preschool Teachers, you’ll need to embrace the philosophy of Cadence Education as you work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center. You’ll document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day. Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum. Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities. Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate and share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 28343