- School Name
- 769 - Stanley
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
We’re hiring immediately! Foundations for the Future,, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Kindergarten Teacher who has a passion for learning and is dedicated to leading and supporting the ongoing development of students for the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Apply now if you want to be part of a dynamic team that is dedicated to the academic success of all children.
Kindergarten Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- A Kindergarten Teacher will accept the philosophy of Cadence Education and work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center
- Develop lesson plans that provide everything needed to build a strong foundation for students
- Provide social interaction and developmentally appropriate skill-based activities to help students thrive this year and well into the future
- Encourage and model positive social behavior and expectations
- Maintain a clean, homelike environment that provides a space for children to excel
- Adhere to enhanced safety measures
- Communicate regularly with parents
- Collaborate with other passionate teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum
Kindergarten Teacher Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state licensing and certification requirements for Kindergarten teachers
- High level of flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
- Ability to adhere to a consistent 5 day a week schedule
- Demonstrated professionalism and classroom management skills
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development preferred
- Previous experience as a Kindergarten teacher preferred
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.