Preschool Bus Driver
Preschool Bus Driver
- School Name
- 314 - Frisco (Sand Castle)
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Bus Driver
Frisco, Texas 75033
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Bus Driver to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 275 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Bus Driver Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must meet all state school preschool and bus driver requirements
- Must meet Cadence Education insurance underwriting requirements
- Current CPR & First Aid certifications
Preschool Bus Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect certified vehicle on a daily basis to make certain it meets safety requirements as specified by state licensing and DMV
- Account for children when picking up and dropping off at various locations
- Maintain a safe environment for children while transporting them by following rules, laws and regulations as noted by state requirements
- Maintain a character-enriching environment during transportation by ensuring appropriate language and music
- Monitor behavior of children while on the bus; document issues and concerns as needed and notify director in writing of any problems
- Properly discharge children to an authorized representative during drop-off
- Maintain a professional appearance by following company dress code
- Maintain cleanliness and adequate fuel supply of vehicle
- Attend in-service training, conferences, staff meetings and parent meetings as required
- Maintain and update certifications, licenses, and paperwork as required by company, state and DMV requirements
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention to health and/or safety precautions
- Responsibilities may also include the duties of a teacher or teacher assistant
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27827