- School Name
- 324 - Cedar Park
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Cedar Park, TX
** Offering a limited time a 75% childcare discount **
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Cook to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 75% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Preschool Cook Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool cook requirements
- 1 year of experience in food planning, preparation and service following USDA guidelines
- Current Food Handler’s Card or ServSafe-certified preferred
Preschool Cook Job Responsibilities:
- The Preschool Cook will be responsible for minor meal preparation, organizing food and supplies storage areas, dishes, meal distribution to classrooms, and maintaining organization and systems in the kitchen
- Other duties as required, including but not limited to laundry, cleaning of equipment and toys
- This position will require lifting
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.