- School Name
- 317 - Children's University
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
** Offering a limited time a 75% childcare discount **
We are hiring immediately! Children's University, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently in search of our next Preschool Cook. Come join our kind, caring team of Teachers and help us fulfill our Brand Promise of providing parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 75% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern and we are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Preschool Cook Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must meet all state preschool cook requirements
- 1 year of experience in food planning, preparation and service following USDA guidelines
- Current Food Handler’s Card or ServSafe-certified preferred
Preschool Cook Job Responsibilities:
- The Preschool Cook will be responsible for minor meal preparation, organizing food and supplies storage areas, dishes, meal distribution to classrooms, and maintaining organization and systems in the kitchen
- Other duties as required, including but not limited to laundry, cleaning of equipment and toys
- This position will require lifting
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.