Preschool Teacher Assistant
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool of Cooper Point, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Teacher Assistant to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- $16.50 - $20.21
- $250 teacher referral bonus
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- 401(k) with employer match
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Annual Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- Company Paid CDA
The benefits listed above apply only to Full Time eligible employees.
Why join Cadence Academy?
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Day Shift, no nights, and no weekends
- Healthy work environment
- A team that will value and appreciate you
- A diverse and inclusive culture
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 300 private preschools and elementary schools across 29 states. With over 30 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.