Preschool Teacher Job Fair
Preschool Teacher Job Fair
- School Name
- 902 - O'Fallon
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Preschool Teacher Hiring Event!
Now Hiring Preschool Lead Teachers, Teachers, & Teacher Assistants!
Limited time sign-on bonus available! Join Cadence Education and receive a $1000 sign-on bonus!
Cadence Preschool Academy, part of the Cadence Education family of schools, is an organization committed to excellence and inspiration in early childhood and elementary education in 200+ private schools across North America. We pride ourselves in not being a traditional daycare; but instead, a private preschool that provides a curriculum that will prepare your children for kindergarten and beyond.
We are holding open interviews on Thursday, August 4th 7am-6pm for inspired and well-qualified leads/teachers/assistants at our MO preschools.
To register: please apply to this posting or call the school directly to schedule at : 636-978-6858
Also welcoming walk-ins!
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following programs:
- Support and Float
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or college degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related
- Previous experience as a preschool teacher preferred
- Demonstrated classroom management skills preferred
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 225 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- Childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Applicant must meet all minimum state licensing and certification requirements.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.