- School Name
- 311 - Bent Tree
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Preschool Teacher to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 75% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 275 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Preschool Teacher Qualifications:
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work within business hours
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a preschool teacher or in a licensed daycare required
- Child Development Associate or college degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
Preschool Teacher Responsibilities:
As one of our Preschool Teachers, you’ll need to embrace the philosophy of Cadence Education as you work as part of the teaching team to encourage a positive learning environment for all children within the center. You’ll document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day. Collaborate with other passionate preschool teachers and leaders to implement an engaging and developmentally appropriate curriculum. Respect and observe children's interests. Intervene when needed to maintain safety. Enhance children's play with language, toys, and activities. Encourage and model social behavior and expectations which are developmentally appropriate and share ideas in planning a daily schedule which provides a balance of activities: quiet/active, indoor/outdoor, fine/gross motor, etc.
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.