- School Name
- 100 - School Support Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Min Salary
- USD $75,000.00/Yr.
- Max Salary
- USD $120,000.00/Yr.
Cadence Education is currently in search of our next Project Manager in Scottsdale, AZ.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 290 private preschools and elementary schools across 30 states. With over 29 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are anything but a “daycare” – we are the evolution of early education.
Our schools are staffed with individuals who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way. For additional information about Cadence, please visit www.cadence-education.com.
Benefits of Working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern and we are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Project Manager (PM) is responsible for providing varied, complex, and confidential administrative and professional support services. This incumbent encompasses project management knowledge to support the successful implementation of various projects. The PM manages multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screens and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources and organize and maintain administrative processes. In addition, this position will be responsible for coordinating and preparing presentations, travel, meeting arrangements and correspondence. In so doing, this candidate will work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and that contractual, operational, and other functional requirements are achieved.
1. Lead assigned projects, ensuring coordination of shared resources, common activities, and other dependencies across projects and functions.
2. Help maintain, coordinate, and deliver timely and proactive administrative and project management. Adherence to timelines, internal processes, documentation, and knowledge sharing.
3. Provides complex professional, comprehensive, and confidential support while maintaining excellent standards of professionalism and confidentiality. Responds to requests for information within the span of authority with a high emphasis on customer service skills as a representative of the COO.
4. Research, compile, organize, and analyze company-wide information and data for other tasks as assigned and various reports as required.
5. Ensure that project deliverables can be integrated to achieve the overall result and are fit to deliver the expected outcomes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of employees assigned to this job.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education or equivalency:
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 28651