- School Name
- 318 - Forney
- Teacher and School Staff
- Position Type
- Temporary Full-Time
We’re hiring immediately! Cadence Academy Preschool, part of the Cadence Education family, is currently seeking a Seasonal Lifeguard to bring your love of children and past experience in childcare, daycare or early childhood education to our team of kind, caring Teachers and staff.
Our schools are staffed with people who are talented, fun, and genuinely enthusiastic about child development and learning. We encourage collaboration and cherish open-communication in each school and with our corporate office. We work hard to create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting our staff members every step of the way.
Enjoy the many benefits of working at Cadence Education:
- Competitive compensation
- 50% childcare tuition discount
- Educational and professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, including:
- Paid time off that increases with seniority
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Additional life, disability, and retirement plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
SAFETY FIRST: The health and safety of every person in our schools is our primary concern. We are taking every precaution to prevent potential exposure or spread of COVID-19 within our schools. We are actively partnering with local health departments and closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 250 private preschools and elementary schools across 27 states. With over 27 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood.
Our overall mission is to provide parents with peace of mind by giving children an exceptional education every fun-filled day in a place as nurturing as home. This mission can only be accomplished through a team of passionate childcare professionals who combine their talents to provide an unparalleled level of care and compassion for children and their families. Our research-based curriculum and home-based environments are the leading edge of early education.
Seasonal Lifeguard Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- American Red Cross Lifeguard & First Aid Certifications required
- American Red Cross CPR/Professional Rescuer w/AED Certification required
- Minimum experience of one year as a lifeguard required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Support an environment that encourages an atmosphere of safety, imagination, creativity, & caring
- Hands-on teaching, caregiving, or leadership experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills including written and verbal communication required
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work varied shifts
Seasonal Lifeguard Job Responsibilities:
In this extremely rewarding position, you will assume ultimate responsibility to ensure the safety of the students in and around pool areas, including:
- Visually scanning pool areas
- Identifying distressed swimmers
- Performing in-water rescues and assists as necessary
- Completing CPR when appropriate
- Providing first aid care
- Providing customer service support
- Providing basic swimming instruction as needed
- Assisting with classroom needs during non-pool hours
Cadence Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.